Bowl Round 12oz BioCane - BioPak
- Our takeaway bowls are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product of the sugar refining industry that remains after the juice has been extracted and is a resource that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant
- They are an eco-friendly replacement to plastic for soup bowls and salad bowls.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand
Brim full capacity: 355ml
Diameter top: 160mm
Product size: 35mm H
Carton size: 55cm L x 34cm W x 34cm H
Carton total weight: 11kg
Pieces per carton: 1,000
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.