Clamshell 9x9 White BioCane - BioPak
- Our clamshells are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a waste by-product of the sugar refining industry that would otherwise be burned.
- They are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- The range consists of a variety of sizes with a mixture of single, two and three compartments for many meal types. We also have a individual 9" pizza slice clamshell.
Product size: 229mm L x 229mm W x 81mm H
Carton size: 49cm L x 39cm W x 25.5cm H
Carton total weight: 9.4kg
Pieces per carton: 200