Takeaway Container Base White 630ml BioCane - BioPak
- Our takeaway containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, the sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- These takeaway food containers are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET, PP or PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe).
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. - - - Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Z
Brim full capacity: 630ml
Product size: 130mm L x 130mm W x 90mm H
Carton size: 55cm L x 30cm W x 43cm H
Carton total weight: 10.6kg
Pieces per carton: 600
Pieces per sleeve: 50
Lids separate - see link below.
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.