630ml BioCane Takeaway Base - Natural - Biopak
- Our takeaway containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, the sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- These takeaway food containers are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET, PP or PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe).
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
Brim full capacity: 630ml
Product size: 130mm L x 130mm W x 90mm H
Carton size: 55cm L x 30cm W x 43cm H
Carton total weight: 16kg
Pieces per carton: 600
Pieces per sleeve: 50
Lids separate - see link below.
|Phone:||0508 467 462|
|Fax:||09 427 4413|
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.