Our plastic-free takeaway containers are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Our takeaway containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET and PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!)
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
Brim full capacity: 770ml
Product size: 240mm L x 180mm W x 40mm H
Carton size: 48.5cm L x 36.5cm W x 36.5cm H
Carton total weight: 1kg
Pieces per carton: 500
Pieces per sleeve: 125
Purchases can be made on-line using Visa or Mastercard through Windcave (you do not need an account), or direct debit. If you are a business and would like to open an account please download anaccount application formand send back to us.
Freight is charged by weight and carton size, indicitive costs per carton are: Auckland $7.20, Whangarei to Hamilton $10.50, North Island $14.00, South Island $16.00 + GST, Rural charges are extra.
This website is a subsidiary of Insinc Products Ltd.
We stock New Zealand's widest range of eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning, hygiene and food packaging supplies.