3-Compartment BioCane Base Natural - BioPak
- Our takeaway containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane containers can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET and PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!)
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN1
Brim full capacity: 770ml
Product size: 240mm L x 180mm W x 40mm H
Carton size: 48.5cm L x 31cm W x 43cm H
Carton total weight: 1kg
Pieces per carton: 500