Our plastic-free produce trays are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Made from 100% renewable resource – the reclaimed byproducts from the sugar industry.
- Sugarcane products are a perfect replacement for plastic fruit and vegetable produce trays.
- They have a high wet strength and perform better in moist environments than conventional cardboard trays.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- Our sugarcane produce trays have an indefinite shelf-life, if kept cool and dry.
Product size: 136mm L x 136mm W x 0mm H
Carton size: 56cm L x 31cm W x 30cm H
Carton total weight: 10kg
Pieces per carton: 1000
Pieces per sleeve: 125
Purchases can be made on-line using Visa or Mastercard through Windcave (you do not need an account), or direct debit. If you are a business and would like to open an account please download anaccount application formand send back to us.
Freight is charged by weight and carton size, indicitive costs per carton are: Auckland $7.20, Whangarei to Hamilton $10.50, North Island $14.00, South Island $16.00 + GST, Rural charges are extra.
This website is a subsidiary of Insinc Products Ltd.
We stock New Zealand's widest range of eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning, hygiene and food packaging supplies.