150-280ml cup dome lid with x-slot - clear - BioPak
Diameter top: 76mm
Product size: 30mm H
Carton size: 42cm L x 24cm W x 35cm H
Carton total weight: 3.4kg
Pieces per carton: 1,000 (pieces per sleeve: 50)
- Made from Ingeo', a plant-based bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- They perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks ' smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- The carbon footprint of producing Ingeo' bioplastic is up to 75% smaller than conventional plastics such as PET.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35'C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.