Our bioplastic bowls are made from plants not oil and are commercially compostable. Cold use only.
Brim full capacity: 820ml
Diameter top: 173x173mm
Product size: 173mm L x 173mm W x 59mm H
Carton size: 57.3cm L x 54cm W x 20.5cm H
Pieces per carton: 450 (Pieces per sleeve: 50)
- BioPak clear bowls may look and perform like any other plastic bowls, but ours are made from Ingeo', a plant based bioplastic.
- Producing these bowls results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- These food bowls are the ONLY clear bioplastic bowls certified commerically compostable to Australian AS4736 standards. This is in addition to our Eurpoean EN13432 standards.
- They perform excellently when serving cold meals ' perfect for a fruit salad or yogurt with muesli!
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35'C. If stored correctly, they have an indefinite shelf life.
- Our bioplastic bowls and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.
Purchases can be made on-line using Visa or Mastercard through Windcave (you do not need an account), or direct debit. If you are a business and would like to open an account please download anaccount application formand send back to us.
Freight is charged by weight and carton size, indicitive costs per carton are: Auckland $7.20, Whangarei to Hamilton $10.50, North Island $14.00, South Island $16.00 + GST, Rural charges are extra.
This website is a subsidiary of Insinc Products Ltd.
We stock New Zealand's widest range of eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning, hygiene and food packaging supplies.