Dishwashing Detergent Lemon - Green Rhino
• Concentrated, highly economical
• Tough on grease and grime
• Gentle on hands
• Uses biodegradable surfactants
• Food safe
• Proudly made in New Zealand
• Environmental Choice New Zealand licenced (Detergents and Cleaning Products Licence no. 5819156)
• MPI (NZFSA) C32 Approved (all animal product except dairy)
• Manual dishwashing of pots, pans and cooking utensils
• Hand washing of plates, glasses and cutlery
• Hospitality - Hotels, Motels, Holiday Parks, Resorts, Casinos, Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes
• Education - Daycare / Childcare Centres, Schools, Colleges and Universities
• Health - Hospitals, Resthomes / Aged Care
• Workplaces and Offices - Lunch rooms, function rooms, kitchens
HOW TO USE
• For light soilage: Add 5-10ml of Lemon Dishwash Detergent per litre of warm/hot water.
• For heavy soilage: Use a small amount of undiluted Lemon Dishwash Detergent onto affected areas.
Scrub with a brush, sponge or pad.
It is best to colour code your cleaning supplies - tools and equipment - to prevent cross contamination. For a copy of the colour coding reference, download this file or download the product guide below.