Green Rhino Odour Eliminator has a special formulation that neutralises any existing odours by trapping and absorbing odour molecules on contact. It is a highly effective against a wide range of odours caused by food waste, smoke, faeces and more. It Ideal for dumpsters, waste compactors, rubbish bins, food processing waste areas, and more.
• Highly effective on a wide range of odours caused by food waste, smoke, faeces and more
• Ready to use, just spray and leave
• Safe to use on hard and soft washable surfaces
• New Zealand made & owned
• Hospitality – hotels, motels, holiday parks, resorts, casinos, pubs, restaurants and cafes, entertainment venues and function venues
• Education – daycare centres, schools, colleges and universities
• General retail spaces – offices and shopping centres, gyms
• Manufacturing and warehouses
• Health – hospitals, medical centres, rest homes / aged care centres
How to use:
For rubbish bins: Spray neat into the bin and leave. Do not rinse off. For carpet and upholstery: Lightly spray onto the surfaces after cleaning.
Allow the product to dwell on the surface. Ensure the odour source has been removed before application. If odours continue, a second more thorough treatment may be required. Always test in an inconspicuous area first.
THIS ITEM IS CLASSIFIED AS DANGEROUS GOODS (FOR TRANSPORTATION) AND WILL INCUR A HIGHER FREIGHT CHARGE. IT MAY ALSO TAKE EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY.
Purchases can be made on-line using Visa or Mastercard through Windcave (you do not need an account), or direct debit. If you are a business and would like to open an account please download anaccount application formand send back to us.
Freight is charged by weight and carton size, indicitive costs per carton are: Auckland $7.20, Whangarei to Hamilton $10.50, North Island $14.00, South Island $16.00 + GST, Rural charges are extra.
This website is a subsidiary of Insinc Products Ltd.
We stock New Zealand's widest range of eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning, hygiene and food packaging supplies.