Our plastic-free clamshells are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Certified home compostable and carbon neutral.
- Our takeaway bowls are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product of the sugar refining industry that remains after the juice has been extracted and is a resource that would otherwise be burned.
- Sturdy and versatile, these sugarcane bowls can handle a wide variety of hot and cold foods, including soups and curries.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- They are an eco-friendly replacement to plastic for soup bowls and salad bowls.
- Sugarcane products are microwave-safe and oven-proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET lids are not microwave or oven-safe)
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand
Brim full capacity: 1183ml
Diameter top: 196mm
Product size: 75mm H
Carton size: 42cm L x 42cm W x 33cm H
Carton total weight: 11.4kg
Pieces per carton: 400
Lids available - see link below