Sushi Trays BioCane Small Natural - BioPak
- Our sushi trays with lids have sugarcane bases and plant-based bioplastic lids – which results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- Our disposable sushi tray bases plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Our bioplastic sushi tray lids have an anti-fog additive that allow for crystal clear presentation.
- These takeaway food containers are grease and water resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane packaging products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator/freezer safe.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range which includes the BioCane sushi tray base is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- The sushi tray bioplastic lids are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 and are designed to be part of the circular economy. Learn about composting with the BioPak Compost Service!
Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, the bioplastic lids have a 12-month shelf life from the date of purchase.
Carton size: 36.5cm L x 33.5cm W x 27.5cm H
Carton total weight: 6.4kg
Pieces per carton: 600
Pieces per sleeve: 100
|Phone:||0508 467 462|
|Fax:||09 427 4413|
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.