Sushi Tray Lids PLA Clear Small - BioPak
We are open for business during Covid lockdown 4 as an essential service.
Place your order or send an enquiry and we will respond as soon as we can.
- Our sushi trays with lids have sugarcane bases and plant-based bioplastic lids – which results in 75% less greenhouse gases than the conventional plastic it replaces.
- Our disposable sushi tray bases plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- Our bioplastic sushi tray lids have an anti-fog additive that allow for crystal clear presentation.
- These takeaway food containers are grease and water resistant, with a leak-proof and secure lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane packaging products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator/freezer safe.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range which includes the BioCane sushi tray base is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- The sushi tray bioplastic lids are certified commercially compostable to AS4736 and are designed to be part of the circular economy. Learn about composting with the BioPak Compost Service!
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, the bioplastic lids have a 12-month shelf life from the date of purchase.
Carton size: 59.5cm L x 48.5cm W x 19cm H
Carton total weight: 3.49kg
Pieces per carton: 600
Pieces per sleeve: 50
See link below for bases.
|Phone:||0508 467 462|
|Fax:||09 427 4413|
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.